Suzanne Jenkins has been a licensed massage therapist since 1994.
- She has achieved an exceptional level of knowledge and clinical skills in her field.
- Serves a broad spectrum of clients and collaborates with integrative health care practitioners.
Her positive and intuitive nature complements the variety of services offered.
DoveStar Alchemian Institute, Hooksett, NH
- Massage Therapy Certification
- Reiki Practitioner Certification, levels 1, 2
- Acupressure Certification
Kripalu Health and Yoga Center, Lenox, MA
- DansKinetics Teacher Training
- Holistic Health Teacher Training
Castleton State College, Castleton, VT
- Athletic Training and Exercise Physiology
LMT Continuing Education courses, partial list
- Chi Nei Tsang (Chinese abdominal detox massage), Certified Level 1 Practitioner (250 hours)
- Kinetic Chain Release, levels 1, 2
- Ace Massage Cupping, Level 1
- Quantum Touch, levels 1, 2
- EFT, Emotional Freedom Techniques, levels 1, 2
- Oncology Massage, Tracy Walton’s Caring for Cancer Patients, levels 1, 2
- Myotherapy/Trigger Point Release, Bonnie Prudden’s, level 1
- CranioSacral Therapy, Upledger Institute, levels 1, 2, SomatoEmotial Release 1
Certificates of attendance:
- Exeter Hospital’s Annual Oncology Conference for the Allied Health Professional 2002- 2010
- Presented Oncology Massage 2006